On June 3rd, the New Moon is in Gemini. This New Moon is focused on communication, self-expression, and speaking your truth.
The New Moon represents our shadow side, the darkness we need to shine light on. Sometimes, we find it extremely difficult to speak up for ourselves or even say what we mean. We hide behind a mask that dulls our voice.
It’s time to remove your mask and allow the authentic you to surface.
A strong characteristic of Gemini is adaptability. Channel this trait of Gemini to help you get through the growing pains of being true to yourself.
Under the energy of this New Moon, you are encouraged to seek your truth, speak your truth, live your truth. You may need to take baby steps with this. This ritual was created to help support you on this part of your journey.
With this ritual, you will be asking yourself some deep questions. If you don’t receive the answers, don’t worry, keep asking, they will come.
You will also be focusing on your throat chakra. To supplement this work, diffuse some peppermint and lavender, drink herbal teas and lemon and honey in hot water, hum and sing.
What You’ll Need: White or Blue Candle~Smudge Stick~Incense~Crystals of Your Choosing (preferrably Lapis Lazuli, Soldalite, Blue Lace Agate, Apatite, Turquoise, or Aquamarine)~Music that plays at 741Hz (YouTube or Insight Timer is an excellent place to find this)~A large piece of paper or journal and a pen~3 Bay Leaves~3 Seeds (any seed will do, from your apple, seeds for flowers or your vegetable garden)
- Turn your music on to a volume that is comfortable for you. Then smudge your space and your aura. Repeat silently or aloud, “I clear myself, I clear my space. I ask for an open mind, guidance, and clarity.” 3 times.
- Light your incense and candle. Place both items on a surface that is safe for burning. Place your crystals in whatever grid you are drawn to create. If you are not feeling it, ask the crystalline energy to present itself and guide you.
- Sit in a comfortable position in front of your candle and crystals. Bring your hands together in prayer position and rest them at your heart center. Take in 3 deep breaths. Say silently or aloud, “I ask for ears to hear the answers I seek. I ask for understanding so I may move forward. I ask for healing. May the healing energy of the White Light fill my being.”
- Grab your paper or journal and set aside. Place your seeds in a row with the bay leaves under them.
- You will be writing three questions for this ritual. If you feel guided to write more, listen to that guidance. If you feel like three is too much, challenge yourself. Take as much time as you need here. Allow yourself to go deep. Explore yourself here. Invite your Higher Self to whisper in your ear.
- First Question: Where in my life do I need to speak up?
- Second Question: What is my truth?
- Third Question: How do I live in my truth?
- Take the first bay leaf/seed bundle and cup them in your hands. Take 5 deep breaths. On the fifth breath, breathe into your hands and whisper, “I ask for the words to express myself.” Place it back in its original spot.
- Repeat step 6 except whisper into your hands, “May I listen to my guidance and my inner voice. May I trust myself fully.”
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 except this time, whisper into your hands, “I ask for the courage to live my truth.”
- Plant your seeds with the bay leaf or burn them. Whichever you choose, visualize that the seeds are planted in your heart space.
- Take 9 deep breaths withe your hands in prayer position resting at your heart center. Take a tenth deep breath to extinguish the flame of your candle.
This can be done any time you feel you are lacking in communication. self-expression, or feeling like you need to reacquaint yourself with yourself.